Saints Peter & Paul Ukrainian Catholic Church1202 - 11th St. East Saskatoon, SK S7H 0G3 306-343-6516
Christ is among us! He is and will be!
REGULAR DIVINE LITURGY SCHEDULE
5:00 pm Saturday (for Sunday) English
9:00 am Ukrainian (with English readings and Homily)
11:00 am English
Monday to Friday
Saints Peter & Paul
- Sunday Feb. 24 – only ONE DIVINE LITURGY at 10am this day!
- Knights of Columbus Breakfast – Sun. Feb. 24 after the 10am Liturgy
- Parish Annual General Meeting – Sun. Feb. 24 – 12:15pm
- Sunday, March 3, 2019 – The Millennium Pro-life Cross Foundation Inc.‘s Annual General Meeting shall be held at 12:30pm @ Ss. Peter & Paul Ukrainian Catholic Church Auditorium. Agenda: election of the Board of Directors and audit approval, by the Foundation membership. Those who are members of a Catholic parish or mission in the province of Saskatchewan and are 18 years of age and older are invited to attend this Meeting and apply for membership. We welcome new members to join the Foundation.
- Knights of Columbus Fish Supper – Friday, March 8 at 6:30pm, preceded by Presanctified Liturgy at 5:30pm. Tickets going on sale February 9 after Liturgies until March 3.
- Altar Servers’ Easter Ham Bingo – Friday, March 22 at 7:30pm, preceded by Presanctified Liturgy at 6:30pm
- Deanery Stewardship Forum – The Saskatoon and Prince Albert Deaneries will meet on Saturday, March 23, 2019 at Dormition of the Blessed Mother of God Ukrainian Catholic Church (120-105 St. W, Saskatoon, from 1:00 pm-5:00 pm.
- Parish Lenten Mission – Sunday March 31 to Wednesday April 3 – 7pm each night – preached by Bishop Ken Nowakowski – fellowship after service and sermon each night
- Stations of the Cross for Youth (Prepared and led by the Youth and Young Adults of the Ukrainian Catholic Eparchy of Saskatoon) – Thursday, April 4 at 7.00 pm Come and pray with the youth of our Eparchy!
- UCWLC Easter Tea – Saturday April 6 – more details to come!
2018 ANNUAL EPARCHIAL APPEAL “Do you love Me? Feed My Sheep…. Caring for ALL that GOD has given us” $55,175.00 raised from 208 families = 80% of our total goal for the week ending June 15, 2018 Eparchial Parish Goal of $39,000 + Parish Internal Goal of $30,000 =...read more
These are the items that are still needed for our family that arrives this week. Donations can be brought to the rectory during office hours. Pantry food items Cleaning products, broom, mop, toilet brush, plunger, etc. Toiletries: toothpaste and toothbrushes, soap,...read more
2018 ANNUAL EPARCHIAL APPEAL “Do you love Me? Feed My Sheep…. Caring for ALL that GOD has given us” $54,100.00 raised from 203 families = 78% of our total goal for the week ending June 8, 2018 Time Line of Annual Eparchial Appeal Campaign for our Eparchial Parish Goal...read more