GIVING – Updated June 8, 2020
How Can I Donate to Saints Peter and Paul Ukrainian Catholic Church during the Pandemic?
Parishioners have been asking how they can donate financially to the church during this time of the COVID-19 pandemic, even when we are slowly reopening. We offer different means to allow you to donate financially to the parish.
- Set up pre-authorized debit (PAD) for monthly donations. Click here for the PAD form.
- You can print the form off, complete it, sign it, and mail it in with a void cheque.
- You can also drop off your completed and signed form with a void cheque in the NEW secure parish mail slot in the blue door on the north side of the rectory by the Fathers’ garages.
- You can also complete the form, sign it, scan it, and submit the form over email to firstname.lastname@example.org (please submit an electronic void cheque from your bank with the form).
- NEW! Make an E-TRANSFER one-time donation.
- Make a donation directly from your bank account using your online banking or your banking app on your smartphone.
- Use the parish email, email@example.com, as the recipient.
- We are set up for auto deposit so no passwords or secret questions are required.
- Call or email Theresa in the parish office if you need more information or help.
- NEW! Make a one-time donation on your CREDIT CARD through the Ukrainian Catholic Foundation of Saskatchewan website.
- Go to the Foundation website. Use the YELLOW button.
- Direct your online donation to “Saints Peter and Paul, Saskatoon” in the comments section. The Foundation will gather these designated donations and on a monthly basis send them to our parish.
- We continue to accept donations at the rectory.
- Simply drop your donation in the NEW secure parish mail slot in the blue door on the north side of the rectory by the Fathers’ garages.
- You can also send cheques (no cash) in the mail.
- We encourage you to continue make your donations by the methods above, but there will be a basket at Divine Liturgies at the front of the church where you can drop your donation envelope.
As with your regular donations (numbered envelopes), pre-authorized debit, e-transfers, and credit card donations through the Foundation are tax deductible.
If you have questions about donations please call or email the parish office. Thank you for your prayerful consideration.
Andrea Wasylow, President, on behalf of Parish Executive Committee
(Parish Office/Mailing Address: 1202 11th St. E. Saskatoon, SK S7H 0G3)