At Ss. Peter and Paul Church, we have a variety of programs for children and youth ranging from age 4 – 14. All programs are led by a team of dedicated church volunteers under the Spiritual guidance of our Pastor, Fr. Raymond Lukie, C.Ss.R., and Associate Pastor, Fr. Michael Smolinski, C.Ss.R. In addition, the volunteers have the support and assistance of the Children’s Program Coordinator, Andrea Swann. These programs always welcome new volunteers!
Please submit your registration form using the downloadable, fillable form to Andrea Swann @ email@example.com. Alternatively, you can print the form, fill it in, scan and email; or, drop off completed form to the Ss. Peter and Paul Rectory mailbox (located on West side of rectory).
Please note, in addition to filling in the registration form, all parents are required to read Appendix F of the Eparchial Code of Conduct. Please see the link below the registration form.
Dates for first session:
- Sunday School – September 19th, 9:00 and 11:00 a.m. Divine Liturgies
- Junior Choir – September 20th, 6:15 p.m.
- Altar Servers – September 20th, 7 p.m.
- Children of Mary – September 20th, 7 p.m.
- Solemn Communion and First Reconciliation – September 27th, 7 p.m.
- Junior Ukrainian Catholic Youth – Saturday, September 18, 7-9 p.m., Bishop Pocock Elementary School
Please Note: If there is not sufficient interest in the programs, there is a possibility of suspending the programs until further notice. Please watch the website for updates.
Please have all registration forms sent in by email/or drop off in rectory mailbox by: FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 17th.
PRINTABLE REGISTRATION FORM (print, fill out, scan, email or drop off)
FILLABLE REGISTRATION FORM (fill out online, save and email or print and drop off)
APPENDIX F (COVENANT OF CARE – read)