The COVID Committee for the Eparchy of Saskatoon, with Bishop Bryan Bayda present, has met to discuss the current situation. Due to the increased number of COVID cases in Saskatchewan, MASKS ARE NOW MANDATORY for all persons attending Liturgy. This took effect Monday, September 13, 2021.
- The following are NO LONGER REQUIRED at Saints Peter and Paul: physical distancing and registration to attend Liturgy.
- DISTRIBUTION OF THE HOLY EUCHARIST:
- Holy Communion is now being distributed under both species (consecrated bread and wine) on individual spoons.
- OTHER NOTES:
- The contribution baskets remain at the front of the church on the small tables.
- Hand sanitizer is available at the entrance of the church.
- Anyone with COVID symptoms should remain at home and schedule a test. Isolate from others until test results are back.