Under public health order by the Government of Saskatchewan, MASKS ARE NOW MANDATORY for all persons attending Liturgy.
- The following are NO LONGER REQUIRED at Saints Peter and Paul: physical distancing and registration to attend Liturgy.
- DISTRIBUTION OF THE HOLY EUCHARIST:
- Holy Communion is now being distributed under both species (consecrated bread and wine) on individual spoons.
- OTHER NOTES:
- The contribution baskets remain at the front of the church on the small tables.
- Hand sanitizer is available at the entrance of the church.
- Anyone with COVID symptoms should remain at home and schedule a test. Isolate from others until test results are back.